Sunday, April 11, 2010

Will I DO It Again??

Yesterday's Saturday is one of my worst Saturday in life. I had to go through long hours of exam papers for the sake of a PTD position in the government. I didn't know whether the questions were actually hard or for the fact I didn't study for it makes it hard. But I think I did pretty well. But well, I wouldn't put on ANY hope for it. Thousands of other Malaysians was having it too. Scattered all over Malaysia.

Overheard a conversation between few girls outside of the hall after the 2nd paper(Maths).

Girl 1: It was hard, wasn't it?The maths sucks. I didn't have enough time to answer all! (phew...not only me then?)
Girl 2: Yeah, last time it was harder!Even the first paper makes me cringe. Hehe...Been through few times...This time is easiest. (Really????!!)
Girl 1: Is it???? Oh my. How many times have you tried this paper??
Girl 2: This is my 3rd. (Huh??I felt like giving up already!)

My brain was over fried by the time I finished it at 4:20pm. But it was fine when I saw Superman downstairs waiting for me. Ha ha..

So...will I do it again??   NO.

No comments: