Friday, April 9, 2010

Exam Fever!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I have SPA(Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam) exam tomorrow morning. How laaa??? I haven't prepared anything out of laziness and not interested in it at all. I applied before I got my new job. Out of desperation and my family and hubby was so gung ho about working in government agencies. Its all because of the stability and benefits it offers. I am going ,  just so I won't get blacklisted in the future, just in case I suddenly feels like working with the government.


Tomorrow, I have few other things to attend. Promised Hannah to accompany her to buy some fabrics at Jalan Tar. And me, Superman and her are going to the tailor. The next thing will be my friend's birthday at Red Box Pavilion. 80's themed party. Aiyaaa..what should I wear???I think I don't have anything appropriate in my wardrobe. Reason to shop? But ain't got no money! Must buy present also!

Let today be a nice short day. :)