Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another FAT issue!

I left this part in the last entry.

Since this is going to be a beach holiday, I tried to find the most skimpy outfit to wear. And I missed my short shorts. Not that I have great legs. I always have thunder hips and all. But being by the seaside, will automatically makes me feel sexy. It always did. So I rummaged through my clothes boxes(yes, we haven't properly settled in my parents house). Found the treasure. Yeay. Out of nowhere, I felt like trying them on. 1..2...3...Bloody hell!!!! It was so tight!! On early last year, it was very loose. I even had to wear them with belts on! Now, I hardly can zip them up. Shitty shitty shitty!! So this morning, I woke up, feeling down at the sight of the shorts. I quickly put them in the box back. Together with all the short, tight fitting and sexy attires which I have avoided lately, out of shame and sickening social life since moving in with my parents.


Today, is a very very very unhappy, demotivated, sickening day. Feels like shopping. But can anything fit me now?? I don't want, don't want, don't want to go to the PLUS SIZE section. No no no no no no!!!!


P/S: Launching war against fat laden foods, in my mind.

2 comments:

Drama Mama said...

I have no ohter choice but to go to the PLUS SIZE section whenever I shop for clothes nowadays. Poor me! huhu

nice blog anyway.

http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com

yam^Artfingers^ said...

hey ya...thanks for dropping by:)

I wouldn't mind to go if i'm pregnant. But I certainly not. Bad eating disorder.lol!