Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another Round of UPSET!!!

Why oh why!!! Why bad luck's looming around me!!

Just got a text msg from the unit owner of the condo I was talking about;
"soli, cik mariam, pls to inform that my unit is unavailable for renting, as informed by my agent on yesterday, there is a client has confirmed n also has paid all the payments..thus today appointment have to cancel.. soli and thx"

What the fuck?? oh sorry... WTF?(lembut sket nampaknye)

We were waiting to meet her to sign the agreement and pay, after work today. I am quite excited. That, crushed me to the core.

Superman told me that we will still try to find other units. No matter what. F her!

3 comments:

Mawar said...

alooorrr,...ngok la org tu,..sara dah la tak sabar nak main kat pool ko!!cool beb,..

arelynn said...

chill kat yam ...
dulu pun my hubby kene gak camtuh ... da confirm ngan kite tetiba dier jual kat org laen .. saket ati kan ...

yam^Artfingers^ said...

GERAMSSSSSSS!!

tp hati still nak kat situ gak...so tgh usaha carik unit lain.

cemane pon...minggu ni issue rumah nak sewa kene selesai!

kesian sara(kenapa aku rasa mak dia yg nk sgt sebenarnye eh..hehe)

thanks uolls..tgh usaha menenangkan jiwa.