Monday, April 12, 2010

Why is the Clock NOT ticking??

At least that's how I feel. Its 11.36p.m. Just finish packing up my stuffs for our Penang getaway. Super excited. Got myself a brand new goggle for the trip although my old one is perfectly fine. I just don't know why. I think I should have grab a new sunnies or hat instead. In my dreams since I just blew away my tiny budget. Was thinking of carelessly shopping beach dresses at the Ferringhi.

But then, I'm not going there so soon. Superman's going to drive up there first on Wednesday, early morning. I'm not going to see him until Thursday at Penang airport since he will start his journey there from his mom's home in KL.Starting to miss him already. Full of anticipation!

Annoyingly though, my boss haven't sign my UNPAID LEAVE form I submitted 2 weeks ago for this holidays. I don't care. I'm going anyway as she won't pay my leaves regardless if it is sick leave. Still weighing my options to complete my 3 days next week. My heart's completely thrown out of the office. Now, I regret why I was so baik hati to come back to the office after I got my last pay. I worry that she won't pay me for this month if I don't come back to the office again later. Its going to be a wasteful journey then. And I will have major problem to pay up my bills at the end of the month should she decided to get back at me. So, should I continue being baik hati or take the plunge??


No comments: