Thursday, April 8, 2010

Can't Wait Can't Wait!!

In half hour I'll be having a site meeting. Something I hate to do really. But I ain't say no to amp up my resume. You see, how is it an Executive Secretary is handling a bungalow project management? Outstanding? Yeah. But hell, gotta do lots of convincing every time I go for interview, that I actually have that experience. 

I keep on counting the minutes for the day to end. To kill the time, I watch tvshack.net. Awesome. Like a cinema in your laptop. My brain n heart ain't here with me. Struggling hard to focus. 10 more days to go without the weekends. And next week I'll work less 2 days. I'm going to Penang with Superman. Contemplating whether to really complete the balance of 3 days after that. I don't see the point since I might complete my handover already by then. I'm getting paid by day anyway. Gotta nego with the boss. 10% chance she might let me go earlier. Will she??? Ha ha ha...





No comments: