Friday, April 2, 2010

Over blown Anger!

Some people just won't content to accept things at face value because they are always suspicious of underlying motives. It makes things difficult and affects human relationship as it definitely spells TRUST ISSUE.

And my boss is suffering of that.

And I'm trying my best to restrain myself from saying something that I will regret later.

But she's annoying me to the max!

And somehow I believe she kindof enjoy making people suffer under her power.
But hell she won't admit it as she thinks she's a very compassionate down to earth person.


Well she was until I handed over my resignation letter.



DAILY MENTAL TORTURE.

2 comments:

Mawar said...

Beb,..biase la,..i faced d same thing b4,..kesimpulannya,..Ch****se lady boss ni mmg macam s**l!! Normally diorg ni tak leh tgk kite ni smarter than them,..

yam^Artfingers^ said...

aaa
she saw that I am a better person.not somebody she can bully thru n thru...kepanasann le..