Sunday, April 4, 2010

Rusty Me

Lately been feeling my slipped disc is coming back again. Maybe because of the fact I sat in the car for quite a long time daily, driving to work. Last Thursday and Friday, I took 2 days MC. Called up my boss to inform. Hoping for her to understand. Instead, I got harsh accusations and threat of legal action if I don't come back to work to perform the balance of  my one month service(13 more days!). Evil boss indeed!

Put that aside..I really miss being active. Most of the things that I love to do is forbidden right now. I love fast paced workouts like kick boxing. I love kicking so much. Ha ha. I'm not a fan of long run or jog. But right now, I would kill to do it, but hoping for zero pain afterwards. Doc advised me to do alot of swimming and yoga. Swimming, yes! Yoga? Oh no! Not really my cup of tea.;p Nowadays anything I do, I mean, not just for exercise, even for daily task, must be very low impact. I'm feeling so Ah So...a.k.a old aunty already!

But I read in an article, when you are having daily pressure from your life or work, your pain will be much more apparent. I couldn't disagree.