Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today is Definitely Different!

I think Allah heard my prayers last night.

Today at office is very very nice. Still no works yet. But at least;
1) My desktop is set up. I have access to everything except SKYPE, FB, FS and MYSPACE. At least I can blog, blog hopping and chat on YM! yeay!!

2) I made friends! Not just one or two, but additional 9 person today. Hehe. We even went out for lunch at the Mines. They all just received their salary, whereas I am still waiting for the golden call from the old office. Big chance I can only enjoy the cash next week:(

Last night, Superman told me that his mum and little sister will stay with us at our new place until their new house in Klang complete its renovation. The current house has been sold and they have to move out by middle of May. That could be a good three months. Did you hear hesitation coming from me? To be frank I am quite nervous. I am usually good with people. But I am not sure about in laws especially MIL living together. But thinking that Superman is currently living with my family since January, and he seemed perfectly jived in, I think I should accept the situation with open heart. Yes Darling, I'll do it for you and to test myself. At least I have a nice swimming pool to relax shall I need a time out(but am feeling shy to wear my almost naked swimsuit with them around. A reason to shop for cover ups??Huhu).

5 comments:

Mawar said...

yam,..aku nak bawak sara mandi kat pool ko leh tak??pool aku crowded la n i heart ur pool,..hoho

yam^Artfingers^ said...

aishah...boleh la sangat2...pool budak2 dia cute!! aku pindah middle of may.nanti bile aku da ready nak terime tetamu or time aku wat housewarming..bawak le sara ngan hubby ko gak...eyh...ko da dpat keje?

anak hamzah said...

aku nak join gakkkkk~!!

Mawar said...

Bestnye,..huhu,..sure baby aku happy giler,..dah beb,..dis time aku pilih small company kat pandan jaya dekat umah aku,..snng aku nak balik cepat focus kat anak aku,..

yam^Artfingers^ said...

she: ye bing, aku tahu ko mmg mau jua!!

aishah: wah priority da different:)