Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It Should Be a Lovely Morning...Always..

I was still feeling sore from the event last night. My anger still haven't fully dissipate by the time I woke up. Decidedly, the 8 hours beauty sleep did make wonders. I felt somewhat calmer and ready to face the day. How I wish it was like yesterday's morning, every single day of my life. How I wish, I end my day with smiles like I was on honeymoon recently. How I wish.

I think, this won't bring any happiness if it is prolonged. I mean, sulking. I am easy to forgive people. But to forget is never easy.

I am not a perfect person myself. Being human we are blessed with emotional and intellectual capacity to learn from mistakes and improve ourselves. I also know that every changes we are trying to make needs time. After all we don't mature in one day. It takes years and years. Just that, if we don't want to change just because we choose to follow our ego, stopping ourselves from understanding the actual issue and continue blaming every other person all the time, how far do you think everyone will tolerate?

I know this entry is no fun. Its too serious for your liking. I am sorry. However it teaches each of you readers to have an open mind. Question yourself first before you start blaming others. Use kind words if really what you mean is good. I just don't get it when some says harsh words or actions, in the name of love. What's the rationale is there?

Negative=Positive.

Mismatched equation isn't it?

2 comments:

Mawar said...

Nape ni beb??,..eh,..aku suke bace blog ko,..boleh improve english aku,..hehe,..keep on writing beb!!

yam^Artfingers^ said...

aishah: sesuatu happen, but can't tell in detail...very sensitive and complicated.

I'm glad you like it. Sometimes I wonder, ade ke sesape betul suka baca blog aku ni..huhuh..now I got d answer:) Learn English babe. truthfully, I always think because I can speak and write the language, aku senang dapat kerja...:)