Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Do Not hesitate...

Yesterday's lunch time, I was joking with my colleague who is the PA of my boss about her weird tantrums. It turns out, she's choked with the situations that is becoming more apparent. Well, we were deliberating on how is it a person stops being a normal person, because of the job. At first, I thought my dear friend is a very perfect PA, since she seems so focused on the work, never really inserting her emotion and takes all the unbecoming situations as part of the job. Finally, she let me in her thoughts. I discovered, she's a normal person after all. But she tried not to think negatively, to keep her motivation intact. She has a daughter. Funny where a good meal lead us. So I said. "Dear, you have enough motivation, which is your daughter. I pray for the best of you while working here. But do not let the boss use you only to her advantage. Be firm. Don't be like me. Its hard for me to say no even though I hated it. If you are having problems, please do not hesitate to chat with me about it. I'm going to miss you, big sister." Yeah she's older than me.

No comments: