Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Colourful Journey

Hey ya my avid readers...

Am totally sorry for the late updates..which I promised to do so every night while I am here in Jakarta-Bandung. The thing is...by the time I reach the room or kamar according to Indonesian language, my eyes n my body keeps begging for a rest...yes.. most of the nights ends around 12pm++.

At the moment, I'm enjoying my breakfast at the hotel's Blueberry Pancake House. But I havn't got the chance to taste its pancake. Will do before I leave tonight to Malaysia.heheh.

There's a lot of good and bad stories along the journey. The best thing ever was the foods! The worst was my hiccups with my Maybank debit card. That really takes away my shopping pleasure. And yes, I will find a way to come back and do a real big shopping.

So for those trying to get stuffs at Jakarta or Bandung for wedding, I'm gonna give a real good advice. But u just have to wait for my next entries..within this week. And also some good advice for non seasoned overseas travellers like me. Travelling ABCs. Just wait.heheh:)

Till then people. Am going to hit the stores one last time before my flight tonight. Hopefully it won't get delayed like my flight from KL..I waited alone for full 3 hours!!!With shitty airport WiFi, and nobody talk to...except thick accented Indonesians, hrmhh...huge bummer!

ciao!

No comments: