Monday, August 3, 2009

Backache Monday

I want to go back home. I'm having this pre-fever syndrome. Soar throat, heavy head, burning eyes,wierd voice..and...backache(okay this is not a symptom, but I'm having it right now, and the office chair doesn't do me justice).

The backache was caused by yesterday's neverending walks.

1.PC fair-KLCC.
Went there with Superman as early as 10:30 am, just to get a gadget for my hantaran gifts. It was a heart to heart(named by cik Mas)experience...hahah...not bumper to bumper..coz we were practically walking step by step and my breast kept on touching people's elbows,back, bag, oh god..u name it!And wut d hell, they made us walk from one hall to another. No bypass!! So like it or not, tour d damn big halls from the entrance to exit. once you exit the hall, the guards didn't let us to re-enter unless if we say we forgot to buy sth in that particular halls. Cilakak betul!! Luckily, i got sth that i really2 like from Sony.Yeay!

2. Wondermilk session again!

I was supposed to attend my group CEO's son's wedding at TTDI. But then, when I hit the road to Damansara, it was already 2:30pm. My workmates were there earlier. And they already decided to leave. So I had to cancel. I went straight to Wondermilk for a date with Mas. I was flustered and hungry. I couldn't decide whether to eat the cupcakes first or the sandwich. So in my baju kurung, I alternate a bite of cupcake and a bite of tuna sandwich. The taste? go figure..hahahahhah!





3. mad about IKEA, Nisa again & VIVO pizza
Thereafter, we went to IKEA to buy stuffs for Kajang house deco project. Again...heart to heart experience. Yeah, Malaysians are really good at spending their money. My feet was screaming when I passed through the cashier counter, begging me to relax for awhile.

just realized I didn't have enough cash in my wallet!


Then we met Nisa at Vivo. His Hunky Berry, Redzarul tagged along. Later I found out in her blog that they were from his photo shoot at Female mag, 50 Most Gorgeous People issue. Yes, he is gorgeous. Aww....wa manyak jeles sama Nisa la..hehehe.Its ok lahh I have a Cute Superman(bila la nak jadik Hunky Superman??).Muahahhaha!

After a whole lot of walking, I became hungry. And yes, I was in a dire need to sit down. Me n Cik Mas had a pizza for dinner. Nisa had to leave as she needs to shop for black work attires. She's starting work at Lim Kok Wing today. I heard its gonna be splendid. Congrats girl!

I cancelled my plan to go to Rawang to attend my auntie's kenduri. I was literally dragging myself to drive back to Ampang. I slept at 930pm.

Its been awhile since I had a relaxing, no-plans weekend. I missed it so much. Now everything that I do has a purpose. Even reading a magazine. Like yesterday, I read Marie Claire to find d right bridal makeup look and accessories. Back then, I always found myself lazying on the couch, watching TV endlessly or reading good for nothing story books or articles in magazine. These days, my organizer's always full. But I love every second of it. I found my joy in planning and shopping. I think I found my true passion:)

1 comment:

Adele said...

"Sheesh, your back went out... AGAIN?"

There was a time in my youth when I felt immortal.

I was strong. Healthy. Full of life.

Maybe like you, I felt like I could conquer the world.

Every day I'd wake up, bursting with energy. Feeling unstoppable.

I'd go out and exercise full out. Or put in a long day at work. Or go on a weekend adventure with friends to the mountains.

And at the end of the day? I'd still feel REALLY good.

Tired, but in a good, relaxing, "hit the sack" kinda way.

Until one day, it happened.

I was getting out of the car and for some reason, I twisted my back.

It immediately seized up. Hunched over with hand on my hip, my muscles spasmed as if to protect it.

The pain was sharp. Deep. Crippling.

That was a day I'll never forget. That was the day I realized... I was human.

Getting out of the car was something I'd done a thousand times before. Why did it happen THAT day, I wondered?

I've replayed it a thousand times in my head, but I'll never know.

What I do know is that day set off a chain reaction of events.

Over the years, more unexpected bouts of pain. Days and even weeks off work.

Make-you-feel-like-a-zombie pain pills.

Physical therapy. Alternative therapy. Chiropractic.

Days of "bed rest" watching Jerry Springer.

Oh, I hated that term "bed rest." It's so not me.

Ever since that fateful day, every so often out of the blue, I'll tweak my back again and relive that fateful day as well as the weeks afterward, nursing it back to health.

Until recently.

While I was experiencing my most recent painful bout, one of my business partners took pity and shared with me a wonderful natural method that not only relieves back pain in less than 20 minutes, but there's a strong likelihood you'll never have to deal with it again.

Imagine that!

I tried it and amazingly, it worked! Within just a few minutes, my back magically "unlocked." The relief was like a warm south Pacific wave, relaxing every muscle in my body.

After wasting thousands of dollars on useless remedies, days and weeks off work, I was FINALLY FREE from pain.

I'll be honest. As I've grown older, my experience with back pain has humbled me. When I look at it the right way, maybe it WAS a good thing, because I no longer take my health and body for granted.

But the great thing is I'm back doing the things I love. Without giving second thought to whether my back will "go out." With this unique method, it's been months since I've experienced even the smallest inkling of pain...

==>Back Pain Relief 4 Life

All I can say I wish I'd know about this method sooner. But I thank my lucky stars I found it when I did.

To your health,