Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Update on Oren da Cat

My bro took him to vet yesterday. Sadly, I could not be by his side as I needed to be at work. The vet said he's having high fever. He gave him water drips 3 times as he was really dehydrated. And syringe-fed with cat foods, you know those tin types but it was blended to tiny particles so that it can be sucked in and out of syringe. When I came back I saw him sleeping on the a sofa in living room. That's a good starting sign. Whenever he's sick, he won't sleep somewhere open. We usually had to search for him at his usual hideouts. When I'm about to get my dinner, he came to me, meowing for his dinner too. Hrmh...Me being very hopeful that he can start eating as usual, poured milk and cat food on his special container. But I think he's not ready. He just look at it, and went away. I scooped him up. Said sorry. Took out his syringe and feed him. Sorry Oren. I was being too ambitious. And I shredded few pieces of chicken. At first he didn't want too. But I coax him, put them on my palms. He ate albeit slowly. Yeay!! I was very happy already. But yes, his body felt very hot. I'm praying he will be fine today. I miss seeing him disturbing me having my meal. Yeah especially if the there's chicken and fish on my plate. Oren, please be naughty again:)

No comments: