Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy and Sad

Sadly, yesterday midnight marked 3 days of Oren missing from home. I'm still praying that he will find his way back home very very soon. Maybe today???

But on happy note, Superman promised me that he will register himself with local gym. Nothing fancy like the gym I always went to. I thought of registering there myself. As a supportive wife. And lose weight together. Looking forward for a brighter, healthier and happier future. I hate the misconception that fat or plump people are lazy and unproductive. Although some are, but not my Superman.hehehe(puji husband sendiri). But I agree when they said  trimmer body projects better personality. P/S ..trim doesn't mean sickly skinny.


Note to Superman : Don't get skinny like David of The Biggest Loser Asia! A body like Legacy of So You Think You Can Dance...cantekkkkkk...nyummmmmmmmm! LOL. But the most important thing is, I just want you to be healthy...





2 comments:

Mawar said...

I like Legacy too beb,..hikhik,.bdn ryan tu cam scary lak,..:P

yam^Artfingers^ said...

hahahahah....yeah yeah Legacy!!! oh pliss...aku bukan die hard fan..tp aku tetap syok tgk dia..hahah!