Monday, March 29, 2010

SLOW Monday

For the first time, I managed to doze off about an hour after lunchtime at office today.
Pure bliss!

My boss ain't stomping into the office today. She's having bronchitis. Maybe that's the reason I'm feeling this relax. Not purposely. It just crept in without my knowing.;p

Listening to Kris Allen's- Live Like We Are Dying on hitz.fm, I felt a sense of urgency to fill my life with good intentions in everything I do and makes people around me feels proud of my doings instead otherwise. How can a person be so perfect? Can we actually live without negative emotions? And always be so forgiving even if he/she was subjected to terrible wrongdoings by others? I always hear and tried to instill in my life this saying,"To live is to forgive and forget." But somehow it sounds so idealistic. Right? Forgive, maybe. Forget, no way! I know how my brain works. Bad things always get replayed even when I didn't ask for it.

No comments: