Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hang Tuah and Superman?


Recently, we tried to find a memorable and cost effective way to spend our weekends together. And being a planner as part of my job, I hate to be the planner again on the weekends. Well, I always love men who can take charge. Somewhat sexy. Ha ha.

So, my dear Superman cracked his head of where to go. Most of the time we usually spent time at the malls. Now that money is scarce, it ain't so much fun anymore. Guess where we went ;




MUSEUMS!!!!




Darling...I've got to announce, you surprise me again!! At first I thought it was a very kiddie or touristy idea. But then when he told me he never went to any museums as part of growing up, my nurturing side had to agree. OMG, so so kesian woh!!! So off we went to a very educational visit, not once, but twice already in less than 2 weeks!!. Its so funny looking at him so eager and absorbed with what he saw. He is really a patriotic guy. I guess being a police son contributed to his high level of patriotism. Tabikkkk hormat!


First Museum : National Museum of Malaysia, KL
Date of visit: Saturday, 20th February 2010
Please please please.....
Wahhhhhh!!!
I think I want this as my dais for my wedding anniversary...errrk!!
3D display of Malacca Sultanate
My precious key chain from the museum merchandise store.
Cute meow!!



Second Museum : National Military Museum, Port Dickson
Date of visit: Saturday, 27th February 2010
Japanese bike lahh!!
Choosing our new car-which one's better?
Or should we buy the motorbike instead??Eh?
Vintage clothing ladies!!
And primitive sanitary pads on the right side!
Our plane's waiting!
p/s : Wah ! I was so 'baik' visiting the museum in baju kurung under the freaking hot sun!!


But, sadly, when I asked whether he would visit arts museum, the answer was NO!
Typical guys.always wants action eh?! Don't you know arts is not boring? I think art galleries are somewhat boring especially when you don't even understand what's the painting or the installations are all about. What do you think people??

3 comments:

Mawar said...

Hehe,..cute nya,..im wondering if my hubby wants to spend our weekend @ Museum,..:)

butterfleet said...

he he.bagus, sambut kempen "cuti-cuti satu malaysia..... bagus rakyat macam nih :)

yam^Artfingers^ said...

eh eh wawa!!!!


heheheheheh...jom kite serang museum....!!