Thursday, March 4, 2010

AnoreXIA??

I'm really sleepy rite now. Its almost 12a.m. I'm suppose to be in bed.

But I need to share with you this weird dream I had last night. Its a mix of things. I don't know about you but I always get those dreams where you are in too many scenarios and when u woke up, you kind of lost and don't even remember most part of it.

But I remember this very part. Suddenly I was in a vet office. In case you had never been in one, rest assured, its almost the same as human clinic or hospital. Except that the patients are animals. So there was me, Oren and a doc. I don't remember how the doc look like. But I saw Oren was looking at me forlornly. And then the doc told me, exactly this : " Your cat is suffering from Anorexia disease. That is why he's avoiding food." And I didn't even question him. Accepting it like its a normal disease. Well, human maybe. But cats??? Ahh?? Is there such thing as anorexia among animals?? 

Ha ha. All day long I was laughing inside thinking about this.

Note: Oren is having better appetite today. He ate the normal cat food biscuits already! Yeay!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

motip kucing ko aneroxia?? kalo ko mak sentap la jugakkk...hahaha

yam^Artfingers^ said...

ahahhahah..tu lahh...aku mcm xleh blah...tp kalau real camne??pecah rekod tak kucing aku.leh tumpang femes! haahhah