Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Boss Must Be Mad!

Well, I've got  a list of stories. Let me start on last weekend.

1. 2nd Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2010
My company opened up two booths at the event. Well, I don't want to talk anything about my company and its products. I just want to talk what I felt. And yeah, share some lovely pics with you.
It's the first time I saw real hot air balloons right in front of my eyes.  didn't go for a ride although the tickets was undoubtedly cheap. RM10 for adult! Well I'm scared of heights.Ha ha.. It was a bloody hot days. I was really pissed that I had to go there and my boss expected me be there, just in case anything happened. WTF? My colleague and I cleverly took turns without actually being there. You must be wondering what the hell I am talking about. Go figure.
 The highlight of the event was on Saturday night. I brought along my brother and Papa so that I won't feel bored. I'm supposed to wait until the event finishes. Yeah I did. But this time, I didn't cursed. I was actually enjoying it. Like a kid with a brand new toy! We were busy taking pictures of the lighting show and fireworks display. After that, we went to the food stalls to burgers and drinks. Damn, they sold hot dogs at RM4.50!

Happy Kid with New Found Toy

2. New Job, New Happiness?
Perhaps...Well, we wouldn't know if something is for you or not until you are into it right?

So I went for 2nd interview with and O&G company in the Mines. At this point I was quite excited, but didn't want to hope too much as there's another candidate they are interviewing. I was quite apprehensive to join the company as I was told the pay is somewhat lower than my current earning. But since is so much nearer to my home, I would like to consider. It so happened, my resume was pushed to the Project Director instead. One rank higher. Last time I was interviewed to serve the Finance Director. Yeay! And the boss is a nice guy!! An Indian Indian. First time to get an expat boss. Yeay yeay yeayyyy!!!

And on Monday morning, after a tense conversation with my boss on the phone, I got a call from the Company! They offered me the job! And later in the afternoon, the HR officer called again, telling me that they are retaining my current salary plus an allowance for parking. Alhamdulillah!!! Straight away, I wrote my resignation letter and submit to my office. What a relieve. But I think my boss will freak out! Just wait until she comes to the office. Oh oh...Brrrrrrrrrr......


Until then...cheers!

7 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

ade nemoooooooooooo colour greennnnnnnnnnn!!! cute ok!

yam^Artfingers^ said...

hik hik....i jakun nye laa tgk bende terbang comel2 tu.hehe.

s.h.e said...

congrats badak... ukkk..ukkkkk.. happy for you. kerja leklok pasnih tau. jgn ngorat bos. hehehehe..

Anonymous said...

"tahniah la cikkkk!" - iklan radio walaupon aku tau ko tak dgr era.haha pasni lepak mines aaa???

yam^Artfingers^ said...

bing: ehehhe...bos aku da tua..indian...nasib baik bukan jenis misai gulung...heheheh...

dan: ha...mari mari mines!yeah2...

Mawar said...

Bestnye,..sapuracrest ke beb??sbb o&g kat mines setahu aku sapura,..anyway,..congrats beb!!

yam^Artfingers^ said...

aishah: anak syarikat dia..sapura acergy.tqvm bebe!