Saturday, March 20, 2010

No OREN...Hate the freakin' hot sun!

Last night marked the 7th day of OREN missing from my family home.
I am forced to accept the harsh fact that he died.
I don't think anybody would kidnap him, based on his frail, skeletal body.

However,  I haven't cried yet. I think subconciously, I am prepared for this. Or rather, Oren prepared me for his departure. I can't think of having a new cat just yet. His presence is still very strong. Silently, I kept on thinking about him. Every single nook in my house has a story about him. Where he slept. Where he hide himself. Where he prefered to drink. Where he was chilling out. I can see him everywhere.


Oren has a girlfriend. She's our neighbor's cat. Her name is Mickey. I think she misses him too. We found her calling him with her own kind of meowing especially in the morning. Surprisingly, Mickey is not that loud mouth. Normally, its hard for us to hear her voice. So this was the first time it happened. When Oren was around, she was always inside our house. My mom was really pissed coz we had to feed her as well using Oren's food. Technically she has her owner. But since she's always here, it so kesian pulak.Lately, she is rarely around. And the cat food is hardly touched. Hrmhh...blessing in disguise?


OREN I MISSED YOU. I REGRET  FOR NOT HUGGING YOU THAT LAST NIGHT YOU WERE AROUND. I WAS SO SLEEPY AT THAT TIME. I THOUGHT I CAN HUG YOU THE NEXT DAY AND GIVE YOU A RIDE IN MY CAR.OH OREN, I MISS YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!



Since Thursday, I was at Putrajaya for the Hot Air Baloon Festival. It was burning hot in the morning till about 4pm. Imagine sitting there the whole day just to monitor things without actually doing anything.Ergh...

1 comment:

arelynn said...

be strong kak yam ...i knoe how it feel ...