Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mini Honeymoon...FINALLY!!

I'm so.. so... happy!! Yeay!

Me and Superman haven't got the chance to go for honeymoon since our wedding last November due to our work commitments and sudden dip in our economy. So sad woh! :(

But Allah loves us. Since I have decided to quit from my current office, there will be few days of gap before I start at my new office. And Superman has to go to Penang for work.. Suddenly, we realize, hey, it should be a good opportunity for our cozy getaway!

We both really need it. To recharge and to actually enjoy only with each other. Oh I can't wait! He even rescheduled his work itinerary so that it doesn't interfere with our honeymoon. Therefore, he has to go there earlier one day. And I will fly there the next morning.

Bookings made:
Flight tix- AirAsia...RM59 one way only!! woot2!
Honeymoon Package- @Hard Rock Hotel, Penang..Total : RM1853 nett. Click here to know more!

Cool kan!!
* We opt for the Lagoon Deluxe package so that I can jump into the pool straight from our room! Yeay!! Superb pool. Did you know that I'm a water babe? hehe!

Today, I'm going to shop for swimsuit and bikini and other beachware.  About 3 weeks to go!Yeay!!!

*Listening to "Island In The Sun-Weezer"

No comments: