Monday, October 26, 2009

It Has Got to Be Beautiful

Friends.
Friendship.

Its the most valuable thing in my life.

to all my friends...I love you.
to all my enemy...we used to be friends.
cherish our good times. coz i do.

In this peculiarly wierd moments in my life,
where everything is critically fragile,
I regain my friendship with my two beloved friends which
I almost lost them both in one year.
Beautifully, you both called me in the same day.
First long call after such a long time!
I guess we have outgrown our differences.
It has got to be beautiful.
To accept each other back in our lives..is one major thing.
It is so adult.
And above all, we know we love each other.

Thank you.
Thank you both of you.
You know who you are.
I pledge that I will be there for you when you need me like
how I need your soothing words at this moment.
Its the best gift for my wedding.
:)



And I am sorry for all the wrong reasons we fought.

No comments: