Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ngada2 mode

This morning...i'm back to my mengada2 mode to Superman.
He sulked for 3 days over some issues we spoke and refused to call me wutnot.
Huh..geram je aku...sekali...i think dia sendirik tak tahan..
hahahahaahha!!!

And he called me yesterday morning.

And at night a message came from him:
My last threat to you:
No cooking no camera raya!
(edited version)

Owh..hahahahahahha!
takde hal punye mau masak.
So its really true la...win your man's heart through his tummy.
I havn't cooked for him for ages. Not once during this Ramadhan.
We both was so busy, hardly meeting each other. And i got lazy to cook.
Everytime buka puasa together, we were eating outside and watched movies.

So...the summary of his sulking:
He wants attention. He wants me to feed him.

hahahahah
DARLING
You Are So
Cute??Sweet??Mengada??
Wuteva lah..
I LOVE YOU!

yeyeay! camera raya!

No comments: