Saturday, July 4, 2009

Shoes Hunt

Yesterday, after work, Superman picked me up from work as we planned to go to Fitness First KLCC. It's been a month plus since the last time I went to d gym due to health reason. So I need to de-freeze my membership. Seriously, my buttock has turned into such a big mass of fats(luckily it is pert and roundish. Please, I cant face having a sagging butt!). But we scrapped d plan n detoured to Pavilion as Superman wanted to c Transformers movie(our favourite cinema-GSC Pav) and to eat Sakei Sushi. Furthermore, Cik Mas wanted to meet us before continuing her journey back home at Shah Alam(it was Friday, the traffic is crazy until after 8pm).

Turned out, we only had sushi and decided to postponed watching the movie as it was full house!!! Then, apa lagi??Shopping time lahh!It was suppose to be just for Cik Mas and Superman only since i was flat broke after my holiday at Redang last weekend and Batik Terengganu shopping spree.har har. Again..shopaholic will always b a shopaholic. Guess what? I went wedding shoes hunting!yeayyyyy!Cannot tahan maa...;)

Frustrated. Couldn't find a sensible, comfortable, gorgeous shoes that matched my wedding dresses because of one big stumble block-my size 9.5 feet! 3 hours of touring and burning foot, i failed which added up to my tiredness.Went back home and slept like a baby.

Today, after my massage session by a kakak(arranged by Cik Giyyah) was canceled because of miscommunication, I went to KLCC with my bro, Abg Aie. He wanted to find some clothes and pants, whereas I continued my bear hunting..ehh silap...my wedding shoe hunting!hehe!

Again, with burning foot and hours of touring which cost us RM13 parking fee, I finally found my shoe heaven!teng teng teng!!!!!!!oops, I m not revealing the boutique just yet since I havn't purchase them. Still thinking. Will come back tomorrow. Last day of their sale. No worries, they have my size!!!!!! And there's not many people with my size!! Am gonna dream them tonight. Lalalala.

Okay off to pavilion(its 8pm) for another shopping spree with Abg Aie. Later dudes!

5 comments:

gidthegreat said...

dah dapat kasut..
yeah!!!!!
x yah gi singapore.....
hoooreeyyy!!!!
hehehehe

yam^Artfingers^ said...

Nak JUGAKKKK!!!!!nak p borong sume kasut size i..susah nak mampus nak carik.and sumer mahal kat mesia ni.diulangi...MAHAL!

Skinny Yash said...

babe!!!!which store??? i pon tgh hunting wedding shoes nih! and of course nak yg satin bridal shoes...tp..susah gile nak crk yg suits with my baju kahwin!!

yam^Artfingers^ said...

yash...your size sangat senang carik occay..go find at Parkson, brand name Charmain..they have variety of satin..bling2 shoes..other opt..u can find not so bling ones at nine west..at charles n keith oso got i think. Erm..but again..am not sure..depends on you. n maybe u can scrap satiny ones..go for shiny finishings with diamantes at bonia..guess..but there's oso a shop named Neva Shoes at Ampang Park..Lots of satins.Comfortable and price range less than rm100.real nice..selalu aku beli untuk officewear.

hoih..p check la..penat aku bebel.har2 need help roger me.

Nadine Mazbar said...

Hey hey somebody has finally bought her wedding shoes !! Fabulous dear ! Anyway thank you for sharing your new-redefined blog. I've relinked it Yam. So what's next for your wedding prep ? Keep me posted girl ! MmUAXXXxxx !! ;*