Thursday, July 2, 2009

It Is New...Maybe..

I just cant stop writing.

To my new readers..welcome to my new world.

To my avid readers of my previous blog...thank you for still wanting to read my ramblings. It touched me how much u all love my 'worth nothing' blah blah..and yes..sorry for abruptly ending it. There's hidden, sensitive story that i can't and doesn't have the heart to recall. Its a pain in the ass u may say:)

Anyways.. cheer up people.

I promised myself and to my dear love ones...this time around..i'll inject more positive energy and perhaps no negativity at all(if only i'm not human..lalalalala!).

Tomorrow I'll write more n more n more.. Today..I'm just soaking the happiness that I finally decided to start this blog...well..it takes alot of courage and mind boggling issues to deal with. Welcome to another new beginning of my life story!

No comments: