Monday, May 31, 2010

Suddenly Monday..Owh!!

My weekend flew by without me noticing. We were very busy, day and night, helping out Superman's BIL's wedding. The most anticipated event of the year AND it was filled with lots of interesting stories. A mix of emotions super packed! It made me remember my own November wedding. It brought me cry happy and sad tears all the way. I guess, it might be so wrong if all that you experience is just easiness and happiness prior your big day. All this ups and downs are what make you remember it forever. All that we should do is to try manage it as proper as possible. To all my future bride friends and readers, perfection is not everything as what seems perfect to you might not be perfect to others. But, traditions and protocols must always be your top priority. I don't know about you, but to me, a wedding without a proper guidance in these areas are best done within just your immediate family and friends. Although a marriage starts with you and your partner, its everyone involved in the process are what makes a wedding, a wedding. Just my two cents. And last but not least...SMILE!:)

At this moment, my mind is picturing myself swimming in the pool. My body needs a rest badly. I miss my FB. Owh..the momentary brain shut from work matters, or rather the whole day! is super nice at this moment. Once upon a time, I was on FB the whole day at work. By the time the clock hits 2pm, I wished I could go shopping! These days, I don't need shopping in the middle of the day anymore. Just FB will be enough. Ha ha!



No comments: