Monday, May 24, 2010

What Is It With Baby Crying??!

Okay, I know I am married for 6 month plus already.
What I am going to say is very much sensitive to all who has been asking(TQVM..i appreciate that..really!). But it also a bit depressing and annoying at the same time when I was asked, repeatedly, especially from the very same persons;

"Any good news?"
OR
"When am I going to hear your baby crying?"
OR
"Is everything okay?"
OR
"Is that a baby bump on you?"
AND the worst;
"How's your love life?"

Ladies and gentleman, here I am, not so proud but quite adamantly, announcing that me and Superman is planning our first offspring. However, it might not happen so quickly. Reason being is that we are still enjoying our "married couple without babies or even pregnancy" life and strategesing our economy as well as parenting livelihood before we enter the phase. However, without hesitation, we will welcome the bundle of joy shall the almighty Allah put the trust on us if he/she comes before our honeymoon phase ends.

Truth be told, Superman would want one anytime soon. But I am not ready. I have so much on my plate to focus now. And I belief, my future son/daughter should have all my of energy and heart devoted for them even before day one. Currently, I barely able to be a completely devoted wife. Let alone a mother. I am terribly lucky that my husband is really understanding. You wouldn't want me to be an ignorant mother OR wife would you, Superman?

So please my dear lovelies, though I appreciate your kind concern, those questions, really makes me want to bang my head on the wall. Enough okay. And with due respect, if it really happens, I would tell all the world. Nobody will be spared. Till then, chill yo!

Ps. I am a proud owner of a flabby tummy.


6 comments:

Skinny Yash said...

"dah berisi ke...?"

my question tak termasuk dgn yg ur question yg u mentioned in the post kan? he he he he

chill bebeh... ;)

yam^Artfingers^ said...

aaahh...itu soklan lam BM...same je maksudnye...

ngeng...

hehheeh...

aku pon bengang mcm ko gak said...

aku paham perasaan ko bad. aku mmg hangin je kat org yg x syg mulut yg asik tnya soklan2 bodo nih. rase nak cili2 je mulut dorang tuh.. x per bad. buat derk jek. yg penting ko dgn superman happy kannnn.

yam^Artfingers^ said...

ya betul betul betul! buat pe laa nak keep on asking kan?? proud mother to be wont wait to tell everyone...ishhh...dah takde soklan lain ke? tanya la how's your work ke..how's your family ke...eyyy...rimas!

beba said...

hahahaa..normal la tu soalan untuk orang dah kawen..seb baik aku tak perlu menjawap soalan2 gitu..hahaha...

yam^Artfingers^ said...

bibah,
jawapan ko yg sepatutnye: seb baik aku tak perlu menjawap soalan2 gitu lagi..haha!

nasib cik alif kuar cepat2.kui2!