Friday, May 14, 2010

4kg Cake!!

I finally made my cake reservations with Ellie for my
housewarming+big birthday bash at the end of June!
I ordered a big cake for the birthdays of my Eldest Sis and Little SIL
and myself.erk! But I still need a cake from my BV-ians! Tak kira!
Its a rectangular cake. She told me its going to be a whopping 4kg cake!
And another special cake for lil nephew, Uwais. He's turning 4.
But his mother mistakenly told him he's 5.
So he couldn't accept that he's 4 y/o. So he's going to have '5th' birthday, twice!

My invites MUST attend to finish the cake. Seriously!
Sorry for not being able to invite each and every one of you:(

Some cupcakes are going to be delivered by Wiz on the day.
I'm supposed to pickup some of her cuppies yesterday.
But my erratic schedule(I came back home at 1am) 
caused my saliva to thickened and had to postpone
my cupcakes indulgence tonight.
Wiz had to send it to my mom home herself.
Luckily her home is just 10 minutes away.
Thanks Wiz!!!

2 comments:

anak hamzah said...

bard, mekasih sudi jomput aku. insyaAllah, im cominggggg~!!!!! muahh muahh..
mau celebrate bday aku skalik kahhhh?? hahaha.

yam^Artfingers^ said...

boleh2...ikut le potong kek aku...suh laki ko beli bday kek lagi satu ke..heheheh