Monday, May 3, 2010

BRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

My office is super cold. I should have worn snow jacket with fur trimmings on the hood! Even the mat sallehs are wearing jackets. Lol!

Just want to blab about my eventful weekend.

I missed two of my friends weddings :( ,but I got myself a place to call home. Hehe. Yes, the agreement was sealed. Only then I realized, there's only two units, including mine, which is occupied. 8 units on each floor. We checked that the units above, in front, side and below of ours(corner unit) are not occupied. This place is really quite new. Bloody hell. Spooky! Superman, was smiling when we learnt about it. He knew that I'm scared of..you know, arghh...don't want to say it out loud. I have a very high level of imagination. Sure as hell I don't want to sleep there all on my own over night. I'll drive to mum's place, which is 10 minutes away. You bet!

Shopping with no money was really stressful. My salary was still not banked in during the weekend. But we had to buy few stuffs before we move in such as the curtains. Armed with the meagre leftover and credit card, we went shopping for them. Damn, the pretty ones are really expensive. And my heart was pumping with wants and frustrations. Luckily I got Superman to set me straight to shop with practicality comes as number one. Besides, this is just for the purpose of renting. Therefore, expect something lesser in quality but rich in style:) oh ya ya ya...(trying to soften my heart).

Big congrats to Mrs Daniah & Mr Badrul for finally made it to the altar. May Allah bless both of you with health, happiness, wealth and lots lof babies together:)

No comments: