Friday, May 7, 2010

Absolutely Happier

Today is a good day. Less work. Bosses not around.

I'm spending my time looking at beautiful things for my house deco. Trying to figure out how to spend lesser for the same look I am going for. This is the challenge when you love to live in style with small pocket. Well at least it makes me more crafty. Unfortunately, Superman's not in the same page. He prefers to keep it simple and practical.

I imagine a colourful house. With happy+edgy wall arts. I hate those sickening abstracts that you don't exactly understand but it cost you a bomb. I prefer fresh flowers. Maybe orchids. But I'm scared that it won't last long. I have the knack to forget important things like watering the plants. My cactus died. A big laughing stock for Superman. I tried to coax him to buy me fishes/rabbits/cats after that. You name it. But my cactus history became a quick decision factor. In the end, I don't have a pet now. And I really really really miss having a pet since Oren left(In my mind, he's still alive).Okay I'm gonna weep now. Friday is the day he left. I am still mourning on my own. Jeez, I don't want to feel sad. This entry is supposed to be a happy entry!

Mariam, brace yourself!

Yesterday, I picked up the curtain for the living room we ordered. Set me back about RM 400. Damn. But I know its going to worth every cent. Right? Sometimes, its nice when we found ourselves agreeing on the same thing on the spot like when we decide  the colour and type of curtain to use. I love you Superman. Please agree in everything next time ya. You pay. Ha ha!

Next mission
(TOP PRIORITY):
One king mattress(which one's better?Getha?Dunlopillow?what else?)
Lots of pillows
Lots of cushions
Few beddings-Queen and King
Toilettries
Kucing
Rabbits
Fish
Orchids
Wall Art
bla bla bla

Today, I am taking inspirations from:

Can't wait can't wait:)

No comments: