Tuesday, May 18, 2010

As Expected

Tuesday, the works are piling up. I hardly can breathe, let alone YM-ing. Luckily there's no access to FB here in the office.. or else, I'll get much more frustrated. Feeling disconnected to the rest of the world already.

But well, this is something expected right from the beginning. And it is way better to come to work with a clear cut purpose than waiting for work to land on your desk unexpectedly. More so yearning for some tasks to be given to you. -reminiscing the old working chapter-

Finally, I had to make an unbecoming decision late afternoon yesterday. After discussing with Azea, who was kind enough to accept Kontawt back into her cosy home so that he can grow healthily with his mom by his side, I sent him at night. With heavy heart, I spent the last moments with him while darling Superman drove. He was screaming again and again the whole journey. But, by the time he stepped inside Azea's house, he went quiete, inspecting the familiar surrounding and running happily to his siblings. Superman was in awe. I on the other hand, stoned up my heart, not letting the emotion came through. I left the newly bought cage with Ofey, Azea's sister, so that I won't be reminded of him so much. Goodbye Kontawt! May the lovely beings around you gives all the warmth and care you need.Sob sob...


No comments: