Friday, May 14, 2010

Tomorrow is THE DAY

Finally , tomorrow will be the day we are transferring all the big things from the store at Superman's office, into my new condo.I miss our TV, our washing machine, our stove, our cabinets. I just miss all of them. And we are getting a few more extras from Superman's mom. Few closets, a king bed and a queen mattress. Lucky us.

Although I can't wait for the stuffs to arrive,  I just hate the thought of unpacking and rearranging. I wish I am Carrie Bradshaw, rich enough to hire helpers to arrange everything from the furnitures to the napkins. Yeah, I wish. One more thing that I wish is a walk-in wardrobe with cleverly chic design. But then, to spend so much for a rented condo, seems petty. But who knows, if Superman will be lovely enough to create my "castle"? Will he? I will drop on my knees and kiss him 100 times daily for the whole week if he ever do that! Ha ha ha!


No comments: