Monday, May 10, 2010

Miss You!!

Hey you readers/paps/friends...(pergh perasan ade paparazi nak tau sangat pasal hidup aku!lol!)
I miss you.

Today, it felt quite overwhelming.
With works piling up. And now, my boss is back from his vacation, I definitely must amp up my serious-secretary mode:you know, pretending to be seriously engrossed with something while looking on your computer screen, hands on keyboard!;p hehehhe...

Pity Superman. His most anticipated interview this morning was cancelled. He was already there. Stupid. The hiring manager made last minute decision to postphone without acknowledging him before he reached the office. On positive note, it gives him more time to get more infos.

This morning, no, I mean everytime I was listening on radio which is on Mix.fm, I was always forced to listen to one annoyingly stupid commercial-GUOCERA TILES. Its hard to explain here. But in case you really want to hear it, turn on the station, or stream online the show here. They sound ridiculous. Very scripted and lacks personal touch from the voice talents. I think, I will have to post its record here, just so you will understand what the hell I am talking about. Anybody noticed?

I'm turned on by lemon yellow shades lately. Maybe because it is spring season. That's the idea for my housewarming party theme. I can't wait. It will happen in June, which coincides with my nephew's birthday. Actually, me, my eldest sister and my SIL as well as few friends, was born in June! Perhaps it will be a good month for celebration. Yeay!

I brought my gym pack to office today. Planned to workout after office hour. Its just in Level 1, in my office building. Available FOC for all staffs of the Company. What excuse can I give for not working out eyh?? But really, I'm kindof tired for no apparent reason. Can that be the excuse for today?:D

How are you today? Are you happy or sad? Why dear?? Talk to me: mariambdlzz@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: