Monday, February 8, 2010

Lucky..Luck..Been Awhile

The boss will not be around until after CNY holidays. Its a Chinese owned company. But our boss decided its cool to start work on 17th Feb. Pity my Chinese colleagues. Well I don't mind to start any day. Its not my celebration. But of course, nice. I'm in dire need of a long break.

I love my job and colleague. But I hate the boss. Period. She drove me nuts.

Me n hubby is officially in financial distress after crazy pay cut by his company starting this month. Seriously??? So I'm refraining(real hard) myself from shopping malls and shopping sites. My only solace is the glossy magazines. Mariam, be a good wife..I kept telling myself. But it ain't easy. Not that I can't afford at all, but me shopping as usual while my husband is suffering from reduced salary, ain't pretty thing aite? I hope he get a better job very very soon.

Last 2nd February 2010 was our 3rd year engagement anniversary. Superman darling brought me out for dinner at TGI Fridays in Wangsa Walk. After a RM100 meal filled up my tummy, I drove back home with very heavy eyes. Almost passed up at a traffic light while waiting for the light turn green, when suddenly I heard a deafening honk from a car behind me. I slept like a baby after a reluctant ice cold bath.

On Thursday, my boss decided to splurge on her staffs. We had Yee Sang dinner at Westin Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. I had my first Yee Sang and sharks fin soup.Yee Sang is actually local tradition. It starts right here in Malaysia. Unique ha? Hell they were expensive!! The bill totaled up to whopping RM500++ for 4 person! Thank you dear boss. But isn't it better if you give us RM 100 cash each? Sure it benefits us better :)

Argh...the documents in front of me are screaming for attention. Clever boss. Even you are not here, I still can feel your presence. Ha Ha.

No comments: