Friday, February 12, 2010

BLACK OUT!!!!

My avid readers, do you notice the changes I've made to this blog?

Yeah its to commemorate year 2010?No!CNY?No!

Its actually to 'layan' one of my good friend. She said she couldn't open my page. So I changed. I guess she didn't install the plug-ins. That's why. But nvm, dear Liana...this is a tribute to you..clap clap!

But why black themed?

Because I hate 2010 so far. I felt doomed.
But of course, walk your way to the war with style!
:) :S

Its Friday. And I'm having this Compulsory UNPAID Leave 'awarded' by my boss to all her stuffs. Sucks. But its okay. At least I'm having my holiday guilt-free. But close one eye, my salary will be deducted at the end of the month.Erk..Miskin la lagi aku...

Wondering I want to do the rest of the weekend until Tuesday. Any ideas people? Cheap but fantastic ones?

No comments: