Sunday, February 28, 2010

Oren da Cat...please be healthy


Last night, I slept with tears running on my cheeks. Superman comforted me till I doze off.

I miss my old healthy, chubby, playful cat. Oren, has always been with my family for 10 years already. Longest surviving cat living in my house. He's closest to me.

Lately, he can't swallow and eat properly. It was a slow process since last month.We thought he was just having a bad taste in his mouth. Or just being picky. At first we just force him to eat the normal cat food and occasionally mixing a little bit of rice with fried fish or sardines. He lost some weight. But this week, he's avoiding food almost completely. And drastically he lost more of his weight. Last night, he was meowing and meowing at 12 a.m looking for food in the kitchen. Nothing makes him wanna eat. I gave him sweetened milk. He just lick once. And walk off. I tried to coax him again by touching his limp fur and felt his bones everywhere my hand went.  It tormented me so much that I cried and whining to my dear hubby.

Even though Superman has made it clear that he don't like cats, my cries made him said okay, "We'll bring him to vet hospital in the morning". Unfortunately, today's Sunday. The vets are closed. My bro, Abg Aie promised me that he will bring Oren tomorrow on Monday. Today, I forced fed him milk using syringe. The most he could take is 2ml. His body violently rejected the did. Kicking and wriggling, trying to break away from my firm hold. But he was weak and failed. I think there's something wrong in his tummy or throat.

Look at this picture when he was healthy.

and Now, bony:(




OHH..i'm heart broken.:(

4 comments:

arelynn said...

kak yam ...
da berapa lama dier tak makan?
better bwk dier cepat gi vet ...
saya cadangkan hospital veterinar upm kat jabatan perubatan veterinar ...
Insya Allah ...

yam^Artfingers^ said...

itulahh...hari ni my bro bawak dia...hopefully dia dapat tahu la ape masalah sebenarnye.. kesian sangat dia. thanks for the concern:)

she said...

siannya bard.. sabar la bard. semoga dia cpt sembuh.. badan dia sebijik dah mcm jon.. dulu chubby, skang dah tinggal tulang.. i knw how u feel.. sabar byk2, jgn nangis tau!

yam^Artfingers^ said...

she: ape??badan jon banyak bulu cam oren ke?????????ahhahahha...gurau je...tp...jon kurus!wah!

ape2 pon...semoga our loved ones kembali chubby and sehat..

p/s dah lama x dengar ko comment2..