Monday, February 15, 2010

Its Monday, Let It Be A Longggggggg Day!

Precious day it is. Public holiday on Monday. No plans. No rush. Just finishing up my laundry. 3 loads! Shameful. Has yet to become full blown Bree Van de Kamp. I don't think I ever will become her. Ha ha.

Yesterday night, was a damn lovely night. Superman treated me to a V-day dinner at a hotel. It was buffet style. We stuffed ourselves like there was no tomorrow. Planning our way to enter Asia's Biggest Loser! We were so bogged down with the food, the magical-love-in-the-air thing was never really there. A bit sad reality but I'd say, we didn't regret a bit. We enjoyed to the max making fun of each other. And I won eating the most. Now I wonder why we dressed to kill? Him in handsome moss green shirt, while I was in a black cocktail dress. We might rather wore a stretchy bottoms.By the time Superman called the waiter to pay the bill, I could feel my tummy stretching and my eyes feeling droopy. We reached home before 10pm. We couldn't contain any longer. Slept like babies by 11pm. We realized, our bonding sessions always involved food since the start of our relationship. The first time we met each other was when I accompanied my friend, Bai, to dinner with him. Huh? Now I wonder, what was it that makes me wanted to follow her that very night? God has a funny way to tell our destiny eh??!

Yesterday, I discussed with Mummy, Sis and of course my Superman about my future in current company. All said that I should say goodbye. But then, when and how? I haven't got another job  as a backup. In dilemma. I'm still in probation. So there's only a one month notice to be given. If my boss granted my confirmation, then I will have to endure 3 months notice before I can say leave or else, I have to pay one month salary. Obviously flexibility is during my probation period. But, how about the job? I can't afford not to work. Oh my! Big decision to be made. BIG!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tukar keja lagi? pembantu rumah aku kosong..nak tak?? hehe

yam^Artfingers^ said...

ohhh sangat F betul tawaran ittew.dengan segala hormatnye aku mereject dengan jayanya...

neways,tengs kerana sudi mengoffer..wakakkaka