Sunday, January 31, 2010

What Should I Do Now?

This week, my life's not short of happenings. Some are superb, while others are downright frustrating and confusing. Causing dilemmas again and again.

I came to realize, I hate HR/admin/Accounts job. Well I guess its not in my genes. I'm bad at maths. And then I hate anything with numbers unless if it means i get more shopping spree on somebody else's account. And yes they are mostly, numbly, repetitive tasks. I can't wait for a new colleague to join our company next week and handle those matters. But my boss insists that I get to know the full set. I mumbled some words that start with the letter 'F' under my breath. Ha ha.

The starting of the week, I was busy writing cheques and balancing up the spreadsheets while also attending outside meetings. Came Wednesday, the excitement rushed in. I attended a dead serious property launch, filled up with serious bunch of top notch people in property industry around the region in the evening. Since I was suppose to attend a fashion event right after, I was already wearing a floral cocktail dress. It was acceptably different from the normal pencil skirt suit the other ladies in the hall were wearing. I accidentally provided them some eye candy. Ha ha. Power suits didn't give enough power eh? We arrived fashionably late at the opening of Miu Miu Boutique in KLCC. I wish I can give you all the feel of the event. Mingling with the socialites of Malaysia. Its not exactly my first brush of the glitzy world. But its exciting since now its part of my job. Something that I didn't get from my previous jobs since my ASTRO days. Too bad, I didn't bring my camera. But I'll update once I got hold of the pictures from my friend's camera. OK? ;)

Thursdays and Fridays didn't give much joys. I received bad news from Superman about his business. This year, is all about revamping the old us. New jobs, new house and new financial management. Its a mountain of hardship. Maybe this is a test from God. Its time to look down and search more meaningful ways in every aspect of our lives. Maybe we should just walk out from our safety net and jump into a new unfamiliar territory?You think? I pity Superman. Now that he's my husband, the responsibility is greater. Suddenly my never ending work issues seems small compared to his problems. 2010, make or break? I read in horoscopes reading in my few favourite magazines. It seems first half of the year Cancerians, will face difficulties in career and financial. Second half will bring a major change. I wonder whether to believe or not. Its all maybes..

My heart yearned for all sorts of wants. But its crazy to be doing all those things at the moment given the circumstances. I guess I'll be okay. We will be okay right Darling? I had worst experience at the start of my career. I still remember I didn't shop anything at all for more than 6 months as I barely had enough money for food, rent and commuter fare to work. It was hell to a shopaholic like me. Life was rough. And through perseverance, it was only a matter of time and luck before I had my big break. Alhamdulillah, I didn't have problems getting jobs. And luckily I met the right people at the right time all the way. My family was always there for me. Helping me in all ways they could, advising and motivating me. Cinta sampai mati!

Some people said to me that they want my job and jealous of my luck. Well, that was what I always say to those people I admire of. It seems like you will never get satisfied with what you have. I always want one or more level up. Not that I'm not grateful, but its just how it should be isn't it? If we can't see the flaws in what we have now such as job, how could we work harder? What is it for to work harder if there's nothing more you yearn for? Like a fatter paycheck, a bigger fancier car, a bigger house, 5-star vacations, bottomless cash...etc. Or else, if you are so contented, you will stuck in the same dead end job for god knows till when. But of course, its your personal choice. Which ever works better for you. As for me, my list of motivations keeps growing. Some say its crazy to fulfill all of our fantasies. You'll always get tensed up thinking of your 'incomplete' list. I guess if you know where to put your limit and prioritize, it should be okay. Again, its your personal preference. Okay, now I'm talking in circles. Pardon me.

So what else should I blab about? You sure you want to hear more n more from me? Don't you feel bored already? Ha ha. Wait lah..till the next entry...next weekend. Have a nice day everyone! Muax.XOXO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its been a while for not droppin here.. i miss the train.. ha3x..
btw i just moved to http://ceritacintaninie.blogspot.com/ hu3x.. new beginning for me -Nini-