Thursday, February 25, 2010

Frustrated!!

I got cash checque from my office today. Yip yip hooray!!! My colleague and I took time off to go to the bank to cash them. We were chatting animatedly while on the way, planning in our heads for our 3 days weekends.

But..

We came back still penniless, smile wiped off our  face. All of a sudden we felt terribly tired and demotivated!
Why?? We couldn't cash out the money as there was insufficient funds in the account. The checque my boss banked into the company's account on Tuesday was still not cleared!! OMG!!!!!

Die!!!!

Lately, money is really hard to come by. And when it came, I didn't even manage to devour it. Been paying this and that. And my traveling expenses, rose dramatically.

Yes people. I'm broke. It ain't pretty. That's why I need a better job and nearer to Kajang. Oh God, please show your mercy and help your weak servant. Please, I'm begging you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mak simpati nokss..sabar lah yer..kot2 ada rezeki 'ANAK' ker??? ehhee cepat2 lah yerr