Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Loves Me Too Much?

Who?

1.My Hubby Superman.
He treated me to watch Avatar at Pavilion GSC yesterday.
And we bumped with my ex-boss's son & wife and Cik Mas & Mr Min, watching the same movie!! Sounds alot like a romantic night. Ha ha ha! But I love the movie. Super cool. The graphics was really really fine. We felt so real. I wonder how it feels like watching the 3D version. The tickets was almost sold out by the time Superman went to the counter.


2.My Money
I was pretty excited to go to Pavilion. Besides the movie, I wanted to check out the bag(refer to previous entry) at COACH. I really really really wanted it. Turns out...its not yet in Malaysia. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! But well, means I can still save some more RM!See..my money loves me too damn much! ;p

And I bumped into my old school friend, Julia. She's the sales girl there. I couldn't recall her. But this morning, cross check with my x schoolmate, Liana, made me realize she was actually my classmate!!Phew!

No comments: