Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Lazy Weekend


I love last weekend so so much. Why?

1) It was a 3-days weekend.
Shitty as it is..I have no more Annual Leave balance. Spent them for my wedding preps. And I have to wait until 2011 before I get paid leaves as I am starting a new job soon. So of course when granted a long weekend like this, I will appreciate it so so much. Spending more time together with Superman is all I want. I'm not sure if I can get this kind of relaxation next year. Alot is going to happen next year. I bet its gonna be a happening AND a stressful year.

2) I finally packed up my overflowing clothes into the boxes..
Yeah..I dread packing up. For anything. But, I have promised my dear Superman, to start packing(although we havn't got our new house key yet) after I broke my promise not to shop on certain stuffs(yes, my heart melt when I saw the electric blue shoes and dark blue bag!). I better fulfill them!Hehehe! It took me 3/4 of the Saturday to completely doing it as I tried each of them, just to know whether it still fits me or not. Proudly, there's only 1 small box which I TOTALLY CANNOT FIT BUT SO 'SAYANG' TO THROW IT AWAY.Lol! And, I wonder why the hell I still shop for more stuffs. I think I have enough to cover 3 months attires without having to reuse them again. But well there's always this colour and that shape that I still don't have. ehhehe...Shopaholic lingo.

3) I have a thing with Christmas movies
No, I know that I can't be celebrating Christmas like Christians does. Just that, I just love the atmosphere. And the movies. I just love how they depict the magic and everyone goes nice and get their wishes during Christmas times. So I've spent my time while packing up the clothes, watching those movies. Superman had to surrender the remote control to me and he played his PSP all day. Sorry sayang....")

4) I didn't cook at all.
Yeay! Ooppsss!

5) I found a yummy shoes but I managed NOT to grab it.
Yes. I believe I still have a strong heart. Willpower! But I kept on thinking about them. This is tragic. But which one is yummier than the other? They are at Zara. They are so practical. Especially for work and parties. Very2 comfortable. And they are my size!!Oh god.I think I'll just wait their sale period at the end of this month. Shits..I couldn't take the pics on that day to show u. And Zara's website is not doing justice to me. Let it just be in my memory. So strong though...Arghh!!


I hate looking at my apartment now. It's in a big big mess.. Boxes all over the place. I wish to settle the moving in works before the year ends. But I'm not sure whether it will matter as the developer havn't given us the green light yet. Check up few weeks back found some defects so they had to ask their contractor to mend it before we move in. And they promised us that it should be ready before Christmas, which means within this week. We'll see.


No comments: