Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas+No Money+Super Calories Weekend

Hey ya peeps..Sure u have a great weekend. Long 3-days weekend. Yeah..Nice aaa.. Wonder what everyone was doing?

How about mine?

Lets start with Christmas eve, Thursday,24.12.09
Darling Superman hates crowd. And I dragged him to Pavilion, cruising through the traffic jam. His face was distorted. But perhaps, out of love, he tagged along, fulfilling his wife's dream of seeing 'white' Christmas in KL. Damn, the parking bay was full and everybody was parking at any space they could find. I did not park. He did. Coz I was crazy excited to shop. Yes, again! I went out of the car. It took him 45 minutes to find an empty space! I was told by my office mates that they've already got their salaries. Yeay! So i hurriedly went to the ATM to draw out some cash. Dreaming of buying a bag or bangles or shoes, and surprise Superman with a special supper. But then...tut tut..tit..tit.tit...The balance in my account didn't change. Same as three days before.Ahhh??? Okay..okay...cool down bebeh...Texted my friends..and the Finance HOD....The HOD didn't replied....Shits..Well..I can't let this dampened my festive spirit. Here we go..plastic!! Zrasss zrass....Got myself two bags from Topshop and no special supper. Frustrated.. A bit happy.. and also worried. Wondering what exactly happened with my salary. Went back home before the clock striked 12 a.m, watched Christmast movies...and feel asleep.

Friday, 25.12.09-CHRISTMAS DAY

Not excited anymore due to the no-salary thingy. Made breakfast for Superman. Tuna in Mayonaise sandwich. He he. Around 11am, planned to go to TESCO to buy some groceries and chicken so that I can cook for lunch or dinner. Went to the ATM again. Fuck! The balance was the same.Grrrr!! Directly called the HOD on her hp. It took her forever to pick it up.
Me: Kak, y my money is still not in? Others said they receive it on Thursday.
HOD: Oh yours will be handled differently? We will give you a cheque on your last day. On the 31st Dec.
Me: Huh ?? How so?? I didn't know about it at all. I wish you have told me earlier. I need to use the money.
HOD: This is a normal procedure. Before this, we did the same(to other staffs who resigned previously)
WTF?? I called and check with other staffs, they were not aware of the 'procedure' at all. Nobody had that treatment previously. Totally unfair. I guess she was concerned that I might not come to work after I receive my salary. You see, I still have 4 days balance to fulfill. I hate my Friday!

Saturday, 26.12.2009

It was a cheery day. Despite my empty purse. My schoolmate, En Idzwan Adli got hitched. It was a calorie laden wedding affair. The food was superb! We had kambing golek, satay, and other food. It was held at Felda..er..couldn't remember the restaurant name. The one where you can have garden wedding. Met with other schoolmates and their wives AND little tots. Seems like everyone already have a baby or going to have one very very soon. And yes, everyone was asking whether I'm already pregnant. Oh god! Please guys.lol!
Afterwards, we went to see my MIL at Superman's eldest bro home in Keramat. My hubby's family is very2 close knit. Its a must to visit almost every weekend. At least.
At 10.15, we watched Sherlock Holmes movie at Pavilion GSC. You must be wondering what's with me and Pavilion? Well, its 10 minutes away from my apartment, I love love love the vibe, the best!! Okay, back to the movie. Superman hated it. I love it. Ha ha. Another thing he hates so much are movies with too much narrative or talks. But, you can watch with him action, horror, and comedy movie anytime. He hated the movie so bad that he fell asleep every now and then and I kept on nudging him in mad attempt to avoid him snoring. Ha ha ha!!

Sunday, 27.12.09
Spent most part of the day at my parents crib in Kajang. I yearned for the day to be longer. The prospect of working on the next day, pisses me off. Much more pissed thinking about my salary. Hopefully the management will change the decision to give me sooner.
My second nephew, Mr Ali, is so much chubbier when I see him yesterday. Two weeks ago, he seemed so tiny and fragile. I was so scared to hold him back then. But now we bonded better. His brother, Mr Uwais was very protective over him. And he threw mad tantrum when I said I wanted to bring back home his baby brother for a while. Ha ha. Lovely.

And today..I want to go back with smile on my face. Something is 'cooking' tonight. I'm in the mood to party. Yeah!!

PICTURES to BE UPDATED later..

No comments: