Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Counting

There's a lot of countings going on.

I count the days that I'm leaving my current office.
31st December 2009.

Although I'm feeling excited and happy, there's some sadness looming in my head. Yeah, I found great people there. We've shared alot. In fact I spent more time with them than anyone else in the course of almost two years. There's few people that I would like to personally thank you for taking care of my wellbeing. No matter what, my experience there has got its own unique impact in my future. I'm gonna miss them alot.

Mental note: Personal Thank You card.

I count the days that I will hand over my bachelor pad to my landlord.
Yes. 31st December 2009 too.

The apartment I'm leaving now was my first bachelor pad. No i've shared previously with my friends at other apartments. But this one, was my first experience signing up the lease contract myself. I lived there alone for the most part since 2008. Superman who was my fiance at the time I was moving in, helped me out alot. I love you to bits Superman. This week the house is full with boxes all over the place. We are packing up. My heart felt heavy. I reluctantly organized the stuffs. And kept on taking a break. Hoping to slow down the process. Too much histories to be boxed up. But I guess its time to move on. Making a life with my dear Superman at our brand new terrace house at Kota Kemuning Shah Alam.

I count the days before I start working in my new office.
4th January 2010.

1st January 2010, is just a mark of another year. I'm done with new year resolutions. Coz I barely look at it after 1st January. Really. But if I still have to make a resolution...its gonna be..
Work my ass out in everything. Life and career.
I hope, life's will be easier on me on 2010 so that I can really focus on my job. Well, I hope its more of a career. I'm gonna be 27 years old then. I don't need a job anymore. Its time to start having a career. My aim is to be in Management-Decision Making Committee by 35 years old.

Note to Superman: Please be understanding and trust me..I love you darling.

I count the days where I can taste a financial freedom.
Milestone: 3 years

I don't know when but I know how. I'm taking baby steps. As Mrs Yashma told me recently, you need to know your good and bad debts. It seems like I have a balance of both. But its not a good balance. I need to imbalance it to where bad debts could not outweight the good debts. Perhaps to ZERO BAD DEBTS. . And that is when I dream that my cash is overflowing. And finally the journey of a lifestyle I want will happen. Insya allah. These past few days, I'm restructuring our financial. Gearing up for better protection for our health and future. It takes alot of guts, willpower and discipline.

Note to Superman: Lets do it together!:)



All this counting has suddenly reinvent my focus in life.
And it sent my adrenaline rushing all over my body.
I'm loving every second of it. Can't wait for the next things to happen in my life.

And to you,
Yes you, my dear readers,
Look at the brighter side of things.
Keep smiling.
Have a nice day:)

No comments: