Friday, January 8, 2010

Currently

Currently, I am doing a report of my job. Jack of all trade. Now you can call me architect..project manager..now I know what is 1 Gang 2 Way and T5 4ft are. And yesterday I learned types of hinges. So Diana, if you are reading this, HELP!!! Now I know a little bit of your language.la la la la..

Lots has been asking what is it like in my new workplace. The answer is, mixed emotion.

Yes, right now I am consistently in mixed emotion, be it in personal or working life. I'm in limbo. Very indecisive. I just want to feel comfortable. But every time I think of doing anything, it doesn't really goes well with others plans. I just hate to be regarded as selfish or ignorant. But how can I satisfy everyone blatantly? Am I not entitled for giving opinions?Am I not entitled of making my own decisions?

I'm tired. Things are not so well right now. Vacations or shopping spree won't get things done. It won't deal my angst or my sadness. Its about facing my issue like an adult. But how adult can you be when your voice aren't heard and disregarded. How?



No comments: