Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lately

Who says 2010 is an auspicious year?

NOT for ME so far.


And so as few of my love ones too. Be it career, money, relationship, etc. Nothing positive so far. They are either stagnant or going down. In my case, most of it in the middle. Deeply confusing. To the point no word can really describe. Thus, my blog became a blank note on most days.

Writing used to be an almost everyday pleasure. But now I came to realize, monotonous or confusing daily happenings, doesn't excite me to write. I will bore you readers like nobody business.

My new job, was my last hope of life with desire. At least for the 9-6 crucial hours, 5 days a week. But after 8 days of joining, I have yet to feel the full potential. But I don't regret leaving my old company. I might feel somewhat a pang of regret joining this new company. However, isn't it a tad too early to determine my future here? Will it be so easy getting a new one out there? I always ignore my instinct. Should I listen to it now??

Last night before we slept, suddenly we had this wierd conversation.
Superman: I missed our bed
Me: I missed our TV
Superman: I missed our problematic Astro controller.
Me: He he.
Superman: Nite...
Me:Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........


I need my own house where I know where my own stuffs are. I need a vacation. I need a shopping spree(on Superman budget). I need tiramisu cake from Delecious. I need a good massage. I need my cat Oren. I need to chill with my friends. Maybe those things can compensate my hard-to-figure job?Maybe..

No comments: