Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Wut??

When I'm writing this, my body is aching terribly. My lazy body was jolt with sudden heavy boxes lifting the past couple of days. In case you still not sure what I am talking about, hear this:

On Tuesday, my hubby decided to sell our new house at Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam simply because it is so far away from our workplaces. I'll be stationed at Damansara starting 4th January and he will be commuting to Setiawangsa. So, on Wednesday I informed my landlord that I wanted to continue renting until end of January while we try to find a new place to rent. Its two days before our tenancy ends. But what he told us then sent us to a frenzy. He already signed a lease with a new tenant and we have to vacate the unit by January 1, 2010! TWO DAYS!!! Okay, the thing is, we know its his bloody right to get a new tenant. But he never informed or check on us about it, until I was the one calling him. No courtesy call at all! What if we were not around and not ready to move out?What will happen to our precious stuffs?

Cut it short, yesterday, 1st January 2010, at 1130pm, I finally gave up the key and parking pass, reluctantly. We had to rent a room from the current tenant to store our belongings as we couldn't find our place yet. Two days..what do you expect? We went all over the town to view some condominiums. None match our expectations. During the 48hours, we had to count the minutes and divided it into house hunting and packing up stuffs. We slept with nightmares. On the eve of new year, we managed to have a break of 15 minutes, watching firework displays from our balcony. We could see splashes of colours as far away as Genting Highland. It was the most calming minutes.

Today, I'm going to take a break for awhile. I'm really tired. All that I could do is, to arrange appointments for house viewing tomorrow. My migraine is slowly creeping in. I can't even feel anything about starting my new job on Monday. My mind is in transition phase now. I don't know where should I stay next week. My parents house is too far away. Actually I just don't like to stay over at anybody's place. I need a home ASAP. I'd rather sleep at hotel. Its going to blow my budget. Surely. Not a wise decision eh??

Okay, I need to have some caffeine fix. Wish me luck ah...Love.

No comments: