Thursday, September 16, 2010

Really Inspired

HELLOOOOOO!!!!!! Selamat Hari Raya!! Do you notice anything different about me?
Blog hopping is a bliss. Peeking into other people's lives. I get lost absorbing the informations and their drama.. and for awhile its not all about me.

Its Malaysia Day today. I love it because its a public holiday, in the middle of the week. Tomorrow I took another day off my Annual Leave allocation. Damn, until April 2010, I only have 11 days balance.

Lately, I have started looking for a greener field out of the country. Just in case my contract is not renewed by early 2012. I get jealous+hopeful when I heard that some of my buddies are working abroad. And most of them are professionals like engineers and consultants. I wonder whether secretarial job will take me anywhere? Perhaps I have to take up a pro course with MAICSA and become a Company Secretary instead. Hell, that's a very serious job! Suit-up girl!

I know, nothing beats Malaysia coz I am so used to this beautiful country and its culture. But then again, I want to know. Satisfying my curiosity or rather adding up to my life experience by living and working in another country. Plus, currently working with lots of expats, it made me yearning of the perks they are receiving. Ha ha! Tonnes of money bebehhh! But Superman said if only me get a job abroad, he has no qualms to become a househusband. What?!So not sexy!No darling, I ain't coming back home to see my husband in apron...daily! No no no!

 Yes, now I have hair bangs. And I almost finished the whole jar of Raya cookies:)

These few days I was hit by cooking bug. I am not usually domestic. I prefer to stroll around shopping malls and dine outside. This is new. I was telling Superman to get me an oven. A baker standard oven, okay! Maybe I can start a baking business from home. Make money to invest!(Yeah right..)But I also want a bag for my wedding anniversary gift. A Coach bag. And Superman pretended that he didn't hear me. Grrr......

Sad story about Sosilawati case. You know..the murder of the cosmetic millionaire., What went wrong with these lunatics. Putting money over people's life?

I'm itching to go somewhere. My mother in law said I can't sit still. "Duduk-duduklah rumah" she said. The thing is, I need to get out to make myself tired. Or else I can't sleep at night. Darling, lets go out!

No comments: