Saturday, September 4, 2010

Let the Pic Talks

Jeez my KM 900 sucks.I can't upload pictures as Blogger does not support the phone's browser to compose!What a downer. I need to install firefox.
Btw, I have, for the zillionth time vow to commit in clearing up my bad debts towards my financial independence. Time span 2 years! You won't caught me dead swiping the plastics(except for debit card).My new motto 'Credit Sucks!' and 'Cash it Out!' Yeah bebeh!

It's not a rocket science.But I refused to follow. Now, I will,dilligently!Pray for me, please!
Ps: many won't share their financial struggle. It's an embarrasment. It really does. But I hope from sharing this I will get insights from u my readers on how to tackle the issue, how to stay out of temptations and how to grow the money. Which is the best way for u?perhaps is good for me too..

No comments: