Monday, September 6, 2010

Flashback of Childhood

Sekamat gang rocks!

Yeah, had iftar session at home yesterday with my primary school friends. Lisha+fiance, Ainul+hubby,Erma, Liana and my dear Superman was seen "srottt srottt" their heart out eating the 'siput sedut', cooked by Ainul, ehh? Really?? Muahahhaha! Ina came earliest to cook vege dishes while I prep my FIRST ikan bakar+air asam+sambal belacan using recipes found on Google!I smelled belacan eau de toilette. Superman said its the best perfume ever! Wowwww!!So after thousand minutes, Ainul+hubby and Erma made their grand entrance with the great siput sedut masak lemak and Lisha+fiance was fashionably late. Luckily she managed to mix her Ribena fruit punch on time.Bravo bravo!

The best moments was the kacau-kutuk-cam whoring session while our man watched movies. It was like the old time. And all the 'lawak zaman sekolah' flew accross the room. Now my hubby knew I am "susu girl" all the way! Damn!Hahahah.What? you don't understand what its all about?Fret not. That's why it was called 'lawak zaman sekolah!" :)

We are all grown ups now. Single, engaged, married, studied, worked. We went to seperate paths. We have different life stories, struggles and achievments. But being with each other, those things doesn't really matter. Instead, it brought out the little child in us. I'm so happy and flattered that they enjoyed the little gathering at my home. Girls, lets swim together anytime! Hey, meh la duk kat condo aku! Ade lagi unit kosong sebelah rumah aku nii....  :D

No comments: