Monday, September 13, 2010

First Time 'Meeting' my Father In Law

My hubby was orphaned quite a long time ago. We went to my FIL grave on the 2nd day of Raya morning after having a tahlil session.It was a weird feeling. I wonder if its my very own Papa's grave. This thing will happen to me some day. But I pray that it will not become a reality so soon. I am not ready. I need my Papa still.

Silently, I told Abah:
"Abah, thank you for bringing up your fine son. He completes me. Pray for our well being. So that one day, we will have a good son of our own."

And my heart melt when Superman said "Yazid balik dulu bah. Nanti Yazid datang lagi sembang-sembang, okay?" Every year my Superman cleaned up his Abah's grave before Hari Raya comes.


I looked around and saw some graves was not well taken care off. I wonder why so? We put up some leftover petals on those graves. Maybe their families are not around anymore to visit them. Ya Allah, please bless their souls too. I pray after I die, my families and relatives still remember me and visit my grave. I love white cala lilies.

No comments: